Friday, September 26, 2008

Seth's 36th Birthday





We celebrated Seth's 36th birthday on Sept. 18th! I got him an iphone for his birthday and I totally surprised him. He always asked to look at others and was always impressed by them, but didn't really say much. We were already with AT&T and I was able to get a new phone under our plan without changing the plan, so it worked out nicely. What I didn't expect was for McKenna and Isaac to be just as excited, if not more, than Seth about having one. I guess they have seen them around and thought they were pretty neat. Keeping their hands off of it is the trick. I do think I did well because as Seth gets to know more and more about it he is more excited and amazed at what it does. It is always nice when you give a good present.

We celebrated with family and Seth had many kids "helping" him open presents. It is also our neices birthday in the month of September so they celebrated together. I think he had a good birthday, which he always manages to celebrate for days. Some highlights were Ribs, dinner with friends, dinner with family, BYU game, etc. I love this man and he is so good to me.

1 comment:

kara jayne said...

iPhones are the bomb...I could never go back!