Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Isaac with the AAA baseball team

Isaac's baseball team was picked to stand with the Bees Baseball team during the National Anthem this past week. He also was able to tour the facility and get autographs from the players. He was thrilled with this opprotunity and had a great time. What was really fun was the Bob and Gin and Cameron were able to join in on the fun because they were in town.
Isaac is standing next to the guy in the very far out field. They are the only ones in the sun. I didn't bring the right lens for this picture, I guess I didn't know that they would stand with the players that play their positions. He did have the good sense to get his ball signed by him before they started the game.
You can't really tell in this pictures, but he is smiling so big and thrilled to be on the field.

No comments: