Thursday, September 3, 2009

School Days!

The 1st day of school was a couple of weeks ago and I love having a schedule.  I am really trying to be more flexible and not get so much into a routine, but I have to admit I just like it better when we are in a routine.  We set up how our mornings are going to go and what we are going to accomplish (piano, scriptures, breakfast, getting ready, etc) and then everyone in the family knows what to expect and just gets it done.  Our mornings have been going pretty smoothly, I mean as smoothly as it can be getting four kids ready for school.  I love our school schedule because school doesn't start until almost 9:00am and it gives us a lot of time to get the things done we need to in the morning.  I do miss the kids when they are gone and so does Elias and Ella, but I also know they are learning how to progress on their own and that is a key part of growing up.  What a great time of year!




1 comment:

Rachel Holste said...

What a good looking bunch... glad we are related!:) Love ya!