Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Crazy Days

 I am now filling the stress of having my children grow up and get involved in many activities.  This past saturday was one of them.  It didn't help that Seth was out of town for the weekend doing a convention in Oregon.  But It wasn't all bad because Seth's mom came up and I was able to spend the day with her and we just hopped from one game to the next.  It was really great to have her help and also to share the pride of my children with her.  I mean who else can you brag with except their grandma.  Our saturdays are crazy where we have three soccer games and Isaac has double hitter baseball games.  I am just grateful that we have friends in every sport who help us out getting everyone to where they need to go, and on time.  I have a lot of favors to pay back that is for sure.  Not to mention we have BYU football season tickets and have to get down to Provo.  It takes some manipulating, but it is all worth it!
This is "cool guy" Isaac getting ready to catch a ball.  He has many nicknames like "ZIC" and "Smalls".  He has a great time and is learning a lot.


This is Micah's forth year playing soccer and they have a good little team.  This year they made us split up the team because they were too old and dominating every team.  It didn't help much because they killed the team this week.  I love how intense Micah looks, mostly because he is usually laughing and smiling. 
McKenna is on a club team, again.  And this seems to be her thing.  She is really good and has a great team.  I find her practicing in our backyard all the time.  She is loving it and it is fun to see her progress.
This is Elias's first year playing soccer and I loved going to this game the best because it is so funny.  At the beginning of the game I looked over to see Elias on the sidelines, just watching.  What is funny about this is that he was suppose to be playing and there were only two boys on the field and there were suppose to be three.  After I told him he needed to be out there he picked it right up and scored four goals right in a row.  It is hard to hold back a four year old and tell him not to score so much.  Of course it is beehive ball and they are all in a group, but the funniest part is when they pick up the ball with their hands and place it where they want it to be so they can make a goal.  I laughed so hard, it was great!  By the way Elias has worn his full uniform every day since.  He is pretty excited to be finally playing instead of watching.

1 comment:

Rachel Holste said...

First of all I must say I love Isaac's shades.... that is awesome! I can't believe you have 4 kids in sports... I'm sure you are super busy. Darling kids and I need to make it up to one of there games!