Seth and I have never been on a family vacation with just our children. We have always lived either away from one of our families or both, so our vacation time was always used to spend time with them. Well at the end of May we decided to take our kids to St. George. My Aunt and Uncle have a place there they let us stay at, which was fabulous, and so we took them up on it and had a little family vacation. We had so much fun and it was great to just spend sometime with our children and to really bond with them and have them bond with one another. I am grateful for those times that we have and the memories that it creates.
We did a lot of swimming and had a great time doing races and just having fun. The boys also went and played golf and we loved playing tennis together. It is good to have these opportunities but I'm glad that we don't have to go on vacation to have them. Just being at home together works too.
No comments:
Post a Comment