I am loving having an 11 year old and so responsible Girl. She is so helpful and a wonderful babysitter. It is so nice to be able to go out with Seth and not worry about the kids, or finding a babysitter because to be honest, McKenna knows how to run this house just as much as I do. I try not to place too much on her, but she does it so well. I love that she loves to cook and she starts breakfast all the time before I even know what is up. We went to the mall a couple of weeks ago and this lady did McKenna's hair curly with a flat iron. I figured it out and so did she so she started to curl all her friends hair when they came over. Well last sunday she also did my hair as well. I loved just sitting in the chair and letting her work her magic. I am entering a new stage of motherhood which means I'm getting older, but watching my children grow and develop their talents is so rewarding.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
McKenna
I am loving having an 11 year old and so responsible Girl. She is so helpful and a wonderful babysitter. It is so nice to be able to go out with Seth and not worry about the kids, or finding a babysitter because to be honest, McKenna knows how to run this house just as much as I do. I try not to place too much on her, but she does it so well. I love that she loves to cook and she starts breakfast all the time before I even know what is up. We went to the mall a couple of weeks ago and this lady did McKenna's hair curly with a flat iron. I figured it out and so did she so she started to curl all her friends hair when they came over. Well last sunday she also did my hair as well. I loved just sitting in the chair and letting her work her magic. I am entering a new stage of motherhood which means I'm getting older, but watching my children grow and develop their talents is so rewarding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
McKenna was always so sweet! Next time, snap a picture of her hair all curled. I bet it was adorable. Great to hear about your family. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment