Thursday, March 26, 2009

Isaac's Birthday!

I can't believe how old this kid is getting.  We celebrated Isaac's birthday last week and I think he had a great time.  The past few years he has celebrated with cousins that have come into town for Spring Break.  This year it was the same and it was fun to have them all here.

Isaac won his school spelling bee about two months ago to my surprise, but not him.  He went into it thinking that he could win and he did it.  He is in 4th grade and the spelling bee was with all the 4th, 5th, and 6th graders.  He went to district, but fell short.  We were so proud of him.
Isaac loves to play whatever sport that is in season.  He recently finished basketball and is now moving onto baseball.
Isaac also plays the piano.  Of course I make him, but he does really well and I can always pray that he will want to stick with it.

It makes me so sad to see this guy grow up, but he is growing up so well and I couldn't be more proud.  (I know I'm not suppose to be proud, but it is hard).  

No comments: