Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ella Mae is 1 years old today. I can hardly believe my baby is one. It makes me sad that it goes by so fast. I would like to say that she is on her way to walking, but at this point she is showing no interest. She doesn't even crawl. She does this funny bum scoot and she gets to where she needs to go, so I don't think crawling will ever happen for her. I will have to post a video of her unique style in the future. As for now I am just starting the blogging process and I hope this will get me to document our families lives a little better. It is just so hard for me to believe that my little girl is 1.

2 comments:

The Jarvis Family said...

Cool Julie I have got to get on the ball!

Shawni said...

Good job Julie! We need to recruit everyone to the blogging world. That Ella Mae is one sweetie.