Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Baby is Growing Up!!!

Can I just tell you that it is KILLING me that my baby is growing up.  In just a little over a week from now she will be 1 years old.  I can barely stand it.  Macie has been such a joy and all of us just adore her.  She doesn't lack for any attention and she is such a sweetheart that it is hard not to give it to her.  
 I don't know what it is about these babies, but I can't get enough of them.  Now when they turn 2, its a different story!?  That age is a little more challenging for me, so I love to soak up every moment I have when they can't talk back.
 This is my favorite picture.  I didn't have my camera with me for this one, so I got my sister in law ( who always has her camera) to take this picture and I'm sure glad that I did.  It is priceless.

1 comment:

Shawni said...

I can't believe she's growing up so fast either! And I'm sad she's growing up so far away from us! She is one sweet, sweet baby!

Miss and love you guys!