Ella was pleased as punch to have lipstick and a purse to put them all in. She still walks around the house with a ton of items in a purse. She is a girly girl.


If you know Micah then you know that he is a Chargers fan. So he got a Chargers watch and a scooter that sparks when you ride it. Most of the neighborhood was over to watch it in action.


As you can tell Isaac was pretty excited about his new ipod. He has loved it and he loves watching Nacho Libra on it at all times.

McKenna was very excited and surprised at getting an itouch. Of course she figured out real quick how to text her friends on it (who seemed to get phones, we aren't there yet). She seems real pleased and it is rare that she doesn't have it with her (not at school though). I also did really well with Seth's gifts, which is hard sometimes. I just like surprises, so when they are successful then I'm all for it. It was a great holiday and I'm glad it is over and I can get myself organized again.


No comments:
Post a Comment