Here is just a little synopsis of what our Christmas was like. This Christmas was great because it was very low key and I got all my shopping done early. I loved it because then I had time to do some fun stuff with the kids. One thing I did growing up and I continue the tradition now is decorating Santa cookies. These aren't just any cookies. They take a lot of time but they are so cute and taste delicious. I invite my in laws and friends from the neighborhood and it is a party. It is one of my favorite parts of Christmas.


On Christmas Eve we head to Grantsville to Seth's Mom's House where we have a nice dinner and the kids get to hang out with cousins on this exciting night. The kids perform their talents and we read the nativity scene. Grandma always gives them pajamas, which they change into before we head home. This is a great tradition. This year Grandma and Anna then joined us at our house to sleep over and be with us Christmas morning. That made it extra special and we had a lot of fun.

Isaac's Christmas was a sports theme. Everything he got had something to do with sports. He is our sports nut these days.

McKenna is our techy. She loves the electronic stuff and she enjoyed her new ipod and other devices.

Micah followed in his brothers footsteps with all the sports gear. Elias isn't pictured here, but he enjoyed a variety of things. We aren't quite sure what he is into these days.

Ella received a play kitchen, which is so cute. She loved it and it is a favorite toy among the children. Every house hold should have one. I'm amazed at how long kids will play with it and the creativity it brings out. We had a great holiday season and are looking forward to what this new year will bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment