Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Micah's 7th Birthday!

Micah celebrated his 7th birthday and I can't believe how time flies. I love this kid so much and his smile is so contagious. The boy is always smiling. Even when you are punishing him he will break out in a laugh. He can always lighten the mood when things get tense. He told me a number of times that this was his best birthday ever! I couldn't hear it enough. I was glad he had such a good day.


He got so excited when he opened his presents. Every present had the same reaction, like it was the greatest thing in the world. I loved it. Elias got excited as well.






We love Micah so much and can't believe he is 7. Micah loves to hang with his friends and is into pokemon cards these days. He likes to play sports and has become a fabulous reader. He has a great group of friends in the neighborhood and it is always fun to see them all together. Today I ate lunch with him at school and it was so fun to have all those boys around and just listen in on their conversations. It was also nice that he was so proud to have me there. I can't believe how fast he has grown up and I'm hoping that time slows down just a little so I can enjoy every minute.




2 comments:

Alicia said...

Happy Birthday so cute I love his reaction to opening presents!!

Brandee & Julie said...

I feel the time moving too fast as well! You pulled off a great birthday, even with leaving the next day. I think you deserve extra credit for that!