
Elias and I celebrated our birthdays this month and it is always fun to be able to celebrate with my little boy. Elias has grown up so much this past year. He still loves gum and received gum from several different friends. He did manage to chew all that gum in about two days. He also consumed a lot of candy. His Aunt calls him Willie Wonka because he loves candy and he lived up to that name this past week.
I love having Elias home with me during the day. He is so good to Ella and loves playing with her. He calls her "El" which I think is so cute. He loves riding his bike these days. He has been riding without training wheels for sometime and has even graduated to a bigger bike that a friend of mine gave him. We love this kid and I love sharing a birthday by his.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday you two! It was fun to catch up a little bit today. Love you guys!
Happy Birthday girl!! Elias is so stinkin' cute. How fun that you guys get to celebrate together!!
Post a Comment